Website Tata Motors
Looking for Computer operator Jobs or 12th Pass Job in Chennai ? Tata Motors have Computer operator jobs available in Chennai. Read the Job Description and apply using Apply Now Button Below
In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies.
Computer Operator Responsibilities:
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
Computer Operator Requirements:
- 12th Pass Diploma or GED.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
Alert : Remember Tata Motors will never ask for any form of payment for your Job application or Job training so be alert of frauds.
RECRUITMENT FRAUD : At MinuteCareer we take recruitment fraud very seriously and want to make you aware of potential risks, to help stop you & our Fellow Job Seekers falling victim to such schemes.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tatamotors.com.